Dairy Day Camp - May 21, 2022
This event is in the past
Come on over to Cinnamon Ridge Dairy Farm for a morning or afternoon at the farm. This day is hosted by North Scott FFA and Cinnamon Ridge Educates And Motivates (CREAM). Campers will
We will have 2 sessions 9 am to 11 am and 12 pm to 2 pm.
While all ages are welcome, the target age groups are 4 years old to 12 years old.
All campers must have an adult in charge. No drop offs.
- Camps are first come, first serve
- Online payment is required in order to reserve your group's spot in camp.
- Registration: Opens May 1
- COVID Precautions: All programming will be conducted outside to encourage social distancing. Outdoors masks are encouraged but not required. Parents will be required to provide a signed COVID-19 Disclaimer on the first day of camp.
- Inclement weather: If raining, the events will be moved indoors.
- Campers will eat/taste dairy
- Each day children will need to pack a water bottle, sunscreen, bug spray.
IOWA AGRICULTURAL TOURISM PROMOTION ACT IOWA CODE CHAPTER 673A
You are visiting a working farm as a participant who is either observing or contributing to the success of farming activities. Under Iowa law you are assuming liability for any hazard that you may encounter. A hazard includes inherent risk of participating in a farming activity or disregarding written or verbal instructions. Farming includes dangerous conditions present on land and in structures, unpredictable behavior of farm animals, dangers associated with the operation of equipment and machinery, and potential wrongful acts of another visitor. Be careful.